Sith Lord Cookie

Star Wars TCWs 30 Day Challenge

87 posts in this topic

Day 15: My favorite General Grevious moment was the whole episode of "Massacre" Grevious really showed how devastating he was when he destroyed a whole hord of zombies on his own. He saved Count Dooku from Mother Talzin which could have ended the clone wars. Grevious also showed he really is the leader of the droid armies

BattleOfDathomir-Massacre.jpg

download (3).jpg

Day 16: My favorite Ashoka moment was a little more interesting to me. when she saved Anakin on Cato Nemoidia, she showed that Anakins training has helped her do amazing feats

maxresdefault (3).jpg

Star_Wars_The_Clone_Wars_S5_-_Sabotage_Clip_1

Day 17 

My favorite quote is " The enemy of my enemy is my friend" from the Season 4 episode "Revenge" 

Day 18 

My favorite Lightsaber fight is in season 4 episode 18 "Crisis on Naboo" when Anakin fought Dooku with Palpatine spectating the fight. It was a good fight and for the second time in the series, Anakin got on Dooku's nerves several times through the duel. 

Day 19 

My favorite battle was the Battle of Geonosis in season 2, it was such a good battle and I wish we would've gotten more episodes like this were it just shows the clone war. 

Day 20 

My favorite planet in The Clone Wars is Mandalore 

Skyguy501 likes this

13. Favorite Obi-Wan Kenobi moment?

In the episode “Kidnapped.” After Obi-Wan’s fist-fight with Darts D’Nar and Kenobi learns that the bombs planted in the city have been deactivated. Kenobi is now free to use his true power to stop D’Nar and the Separatists. Obi-Wan wastes no time in levitating the two BX droid commandos bodyguards and outright crushing them with the Force. The technique Force Crush is typically associated with the Dark Side and I find it very telling of Kenobi’s bigotry against droids that he doesn’t hesitate to use the technique against them. Because I don’t think that Kenobi would so casually use that ability against organic soldiers. It’s a subtle reveal of the brutality the Jedi are capable of and how quickly the more powerful Jedi can massacre those that stand in their way.

14. Favorite Anakin Skywalker moment?

In the episode “Voyage of Temptation.” Tal Merrick is able to stall Kenobi and Satine from striking him down, saying it would ultimately be against their ideals. Anakin Skywalker kills Tal Merrik from behind and he gives the best practical response for the reasoning behind his actions.

15. Favorite General Grievous moment?

In the episode “Massacre.” Grievous and Ventress make a pack to duel and if Ventress won, then Grievous’ army was to leave the planet, and if Grievous won then the Nightsisters would surrender to Grievous. They have a short little duel and Ventress looks like she is about to win. Grievous then orders the droid army to attack again. This is the behavior of a cold, ruthless, practical, mendacious military officer that is beholden to no honor and puts victory at the forefront. And that is exactly what happens: Grievous and the droid army go on to win the battle and massacre the Nightsisters. I wish there were more moments like this in the series.

1 hour ago, ZakoBattledroid said:

15. Favorite General Grievous moment?

In the episode “Massacre.” Grievous and Ventress make a pack to duel and if Ventress won, then Grievous’ army was to leave the planet, and if Grievous won then the Nightsisters would surrender to Grievous. They have a short little duel and Ventress looks like she is about to win. Grievous then orders the droid army to attack again. This is the behavior of a cold, ruthless, practical, mendacious military officer that is beholden to no honor and puts victory at the forefront. And that is exactly what happens: Grievous and the droid army go on to win the battle and massacre the Nightsisters. I wish there were more moments like this in the series.

In my opinion, I think Grievous was trying to trap her by appearing weak, so then he could order his troops to kill her, cause she wouldnt be excited. 

@Peirceor maybe he didnt think she had a chance, so he went easy:huh: 

Day 15: Probably when Grevious finally destroyed Kenobi's fleet that really showed he was actually learning how to fight and being a better strategist overall 

Day 16: the time when she fought off the trandosians in the season 3 finale 

Day 17: Obi Wan Vs. maul and Savage 

Day 18: The battle on the first episode of season 6, really made me feel like the clones and jedi were working together 

Day 19: Salucami 

Day 20: the season 4 version of Cody or Rex 

YoullRegretThat-BFR.png

databank_garnac_01_169_054a0fce.jpeg

5404604-4571523775-latest.jpg

maxresdefault (4).jpg

6124257177_aaba98bd32.jpg

Okay, this was my fault for putting my days off, been a rough week-and-a-half/two weeks, kept putting it off... now I'm really behind! :::sighs::: Okay, here we go. Brace yourselves!

Day 10: Ahsoka Tano (period)!

Day 11: Embo! Voiced by Dave Filoni, he's armed with a deadly, foldable bowcaster and his hat/shield. He's also seen later in the show to be accompanied by a space dog! (Total brainfart right now as to what the name of the species is)

Day 12: Yes! Jar Jar does NOT count! :::ahem::: Anyway, I'd have to say Orphne was the most annoying character out of the entire run of the show! For some reason, she didn't feel quite Star Wars-y to me and was just there as filler... (Maybe I'm wrong? Idk There might have been someone else I had found annoying or cringe-y to me, but can't place the character or their name, it's been a while since I binge-watched TCW... I'll have to get back on this one!)

Day 13: The moment in the Season 5 episode "Lawless" when Maul had Kenobi in his grasp and gave him every opportunity to lose his cool and give in to anger and hatred. But Obi-Wan brushed those attempts off like a champ! And Maul even killed his love interest, Satine! Even in that moment, Kenobi kept using his strength of will "to resist the Dark Side", for only the weak embrace it!

Day 14: One moment was when Anakin is forcing the personifications of the Light and Dark Sides of the Force into submission was a really cool moment of Skywalker! And him going to confront The Son, only to see his future was spectacular, for sure (both moments from The Mortis Trilogy)! ...But I'd have to say I can't really pick a favorite moment! I loved every moment he got to be onscreen/in an episode!

Day 15: When he shows how much of a threat he is, as proven in his attack against the Nightsisters and when he attacked and kidnapped Eeth Koth and sent a transmission of his captive in torment to the Jedi Order! Both of those moments are amongst my favorites.

Day 16: (Insert Boromir meme: One does not simply choose their favorite Ahsoka Tano moment ~ Boromir Meme) If I have to choose one, it'd either be when she was reunited with Anakin in the Season 3 finale or her conversation at the end of "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" episode in Season 5. A tense, but powerful moment for Ahsoka! 

Day 17: Noooooo! I can't possibly choose a favorite quote! 

"You don't have to look tough to be tough."

"Anakin, spinning is not flying." "...But it's a good trick!"

"In my book, experience outranks everything"

"When I was out there, alone, all I had was your training and the lessons you taught me. And because of you, I did survive! And not only that, I was able to lead others to survive as well."

"I followed your orders, even in the face of a plan that was, in my opinion, severely flawed; a plan that cost us men, not clones! Men! As sure as it is my duty to remain loyal to your command, I also have another duty to protect those men."

"It's 'Captain', sir."

"As my sweet mother always said, 'Son, if one hostage is good, two are better. And three, well... that's just good business!'"

Day 18: Wow! Whoever made this list really wants to make this as difficult for me as possible!

#1: Yoda & Anakin vs. Dooku & Sidious

#2: Darth Maul vs. Pre Vizsla

#3: Darth Maul & Savage Oppress vs. Darth Sidious

Runner-ups: Anakin & Obi-Wan vs. Dark/Possessed Ahsoka, Anakin & Obi-Wan vs. Dooku/Tyranus (S6) and Ahsoka Tano vs. Pre Vizsla (not in any particular order)

Day 19: Second Battle of Geonosis and the Battle of Umbara are my favorite ones! Really showcased how gruesome the Clone War was. Another would have to be either the Battle of Scipio or the Battle of Ringo Vinda.

Day 20: I... actually don't know what that would be! :o Is it Onderon? Or perhaps is it Mandalore? Or Ryloth? Mon Cala? Ugh! I don't like choosing!

Day 21: Fives and Rex's Phase 2 Armor

Day 22The Twilight was and always will be my favorite ship in TCW! Too bad; Obi-Wan drove/piloted it last and it exploded! (Granted, Maul had a play in this, but still upset me that my favorite ship was destroyed!) How will he explain this to Anakin? He'll never let Obi-Wan pilot/borrow any of his ships again... Like, ever! :lol: The Crucible is my next/2nd favorite ship! I'd love to pilot this Old Republic ship around the galaxy any time! :D 

TheDarkShadow8500 likes this

Day 21 

My favorite outfit in TCW is either the Mandolorian Shadow Collective Super Commandos or the Kage Warriors from the Season 4 Episode "Bounty" I'm stuck between those two so those are my favorite outfits from TCW. 

Mandalorian_Super_Commando (1).pngKageWarriors-SWE.png 

Day 22 

My favorite ship in TCW is the Kom'rk Class Fighter 

Kom'rk-class_fighter.jpg

Skyguy501 likes this