Sith Lord Cookie

Star Wars TCWs 30 Day Challenge

98 posts in this topic

I feel like a spoiler warning for the entire series should be placed here for those who haven't watched Star Wars The Clone Wars, so I'll place this here. The TCW 30 Day Challenge will most certainly contain spoilers for the Star Wars The Clone Wars series, if you are not bothered by spoilers, then by all means go ahead. But, if you are bothered by spoilers and or haven't finished/watched the show yet, then avoid this challenge/forum completely. 

My favorite episode of Star Wars The Clone Wars, I'm guessing it's favorite episode of the series oh this going to be tough. It's been a while since I've watched Star Wars The Clone Wars so if I had to choose between "Eminence" or " Orders" I'd say I choose "Orders." That episode was probably the first time in a television show to make really feel something, and chronologically it's the second time I'm mad a Palpatine in The Clone Wars, first was for denying Maul's place as his apprentice in "The Lawless" and now telling Fives the truth making him go berserk while the others have no idea, it was really sad to watch when Fox shot and killed Fives in cold blood, the music, the tension and the reactions of Rex, Anakin, Fives, and the clones was just perfect. 

Orders.png

:empire:maul:boba:vader:empire

Edited by TheDarkShadow8500
I forgot my emoticon signature.

Oh man, this is going to be a tough one. 

I'm going to have to pick Landing at Point Rain. I loved watching the Republic fight for control of Geonosis, it's like that the entire ARC of those episodes was a way to portray how it must have been in Attack of the Clones.  There was so many good things about that episode, and my favorite part was when Obi Wan's forces seemed like they were doomed, and at the last second they got reinforcements. Also, if you noticed at the beginning of the episode, Chancellor Palpatine was at the briefing, and knew the strategy of the Republic. I believe that he informed the CIS of what the Republic would do, because Cody stated to Obi Wan that "The enemy was more than prepared for our attack sir, they knew our every move." This made the episode way better for me, knowing that the Republic had that massive disadvantage and was still able to get the victory.    

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

30-day Challenge: Day 1

Crap! I got to choose?! Jk. Seriously though, this is a little tough!

I would have to choose two episodes that I really loved the most

1. S6, Ep13 - "Sacrifice" MorabandTCW.png5-yoda.gif
  2. S5, Ep11 - "Missing In Action"gregor.jpgGregor-HS.jpg

Day 2:

I'd say my favourite season is season 4, mainly because it showed us some epic battles (Umbara and Mon Cala), and also there was that ARC in there that had Kenobi disguised. It really portrayed how close him and Anakin were, and how much they cared for each other, which I think is something that was needed to be touched on more after the movies. Season 4 is also the first time we see Maul again, if I remember correctly.

My favorite season? Talk about the cookie crumbling, that's another tough one. And @Sk8rkid28 Yes, Darth Maul appears in Season 4's finale. Does Clone Wars Legacy count? It's a amalgamation of episodes from future seasons stack onto one, nah I don't think it counts since it's a multi-media project and not a television show. Darn it! I believe that Legacy had the most enjoyable episodes of the series so to finally answer day 2, my favorite season in Star Wars The Clone Wars is season 2. I personally enjoyed the Geonoisis episodes, Boba Fett episodes, The Salucami episode where Eeth Koth gets captured by Grievous(I dare say Grievous was A LOT better in season 2 than in season 1) and the season opener  where Bane cleverly disguises himself as one of the deceased clone troopers, really creative stuff there.Then you have the Death Watch, the arc that somewhat develops Obi Wan's characters, first debut of proper Mandolorians, and plus the placement of the Death Watch was really good since it presented that Mandalore still has warrior's, but instead of them being the dominators, they're trying to reclaim their place(sort of like a certain sith lord 2 seasons from now).I enjoy season 2 the most because it had the most enjoyable episodes, I enjoyed season 1 and the movie and adored the other seasons. But, season 2 just has something about it that I can't quite describe. 

Here's the trailer 

:empire:maul:boba:vader:empire

Skyguy501 and Sith Lord Cookie like this